KenBarbie. on 

Instagram KenBarbie. on 

Facebook KenBarbie. on 

Twitter
Ask Kenbarbie Kenbarbie Tv Shop Kenbarbie Contact
UH-OH: Chris Brown Assault Trial Delayed After His Bodyguard is Found Guilty
22.04.14

20140422 060116  UH-OH: Chris Brown Assault Trial Delayed After His Bodyguard is Found Guilty

Chris Brown‘s assault trial has been postponed until Wednesday (Apr. 23) after the singer’s bodyguard Christopher Hollosy was found guilty of misdemeanor assault this morning.

20 year-old art student Parker Adams accused Brown and his bodyguard of punching him and breaking his nose outside of the W Hotel in Washington, D.C. during Howard University’s homecoming last October. Adams is suing Brown and Hollosy for $1.5 million.

CNN reports Howard University student Jalen Garrison testified in the case claiming that she and a friend were taking a picture with Brown when Adams tried to take his own pic with Brown. Brown allegedly got angry and attacked Adams yelling, “I don’t like that gay sh*t!”

A limousine driver also testified and witnessed to have seen both Brown and his bodyguard punching Adams, who didn’t hit either of the men back.

Brown’s bodyguard (Hollosy) admitted in court that he punched Adams after he tried to get on Brown’s tour bus, but the judge still found him guilty.

Hollosy has decided to appeal his conviction and will no longer be a key witness in Brown’s trial … which makes sense as to why it was pushed back.

Hollosy’s sentencing will be on June 25th, and he faces up to six months behind bars.

Brown’s trial in D.C. will go down on Wednesday, and if the judge finds him guilty of misdemeanor assault, his probation (for his 2009 Rihanna assault case) will be revoked and he could face up to four years in jail.

I have no clue how this is going to play out, but Breezy better be doing some serious praying within the next day or so…

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?
HOTSHOT: Proud Aunt Kendall Jenner Shares Photo of Her “Little Angel” North West
22.04.14

20140422 055619  HOTSHOT: Proud Aunt Kendall Jenner Shares Photo of Her “Little Angel” North West

Proud auntie Kendall Jenner shared an adorable photo of her sister Kim Kardashian‘s 10-month-old daughter North West.

Jenner, 18, posted the photo of baby Nori to her Instagram account last week with the caption: “the little angel,” likely because of the angel wings on North’s onsie.

20140422-055546.jpg

Kim and North’s dad Kanye West are rumored to be trying the knot next month at the lavish Chateau Louis XIV estate, located about 14 miles outside of Paris, France.

But even the wedding guests aren’t sure if this where the nuptials will take place, as Kim and Kanye are reportedly keeping all of the details under wraps.

“Guests won’t know the venue until they get to Paris,” an insider told Us Weekly. “She hasn’t even told her sisters!”

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?
SAY WHAT?: Mimi Faust & Nikko Smith’s Sextape Is Selling Faster Than Kim Kardashian & Ray J’s!
22.04.14

20140422 055125  SAY WHAT?: Mimi Faust & Nikko Smith’s Sextape Is Selling Faster Than Kim Kardashian & Ray J’s!

“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star Mimi Faust‘s sex tape with her boyfriend Nikko Smith is selling like hotcakes! It’s even more popular than Kim Kardashian‘s infamous sex tape with Ray J.

The full-length tape was released last night/this morning at midnight, and Vivid tells TMZ that in less than 24 hours, over 1,200 cease-and-desist letters had to be sent to websites illegally hosting the porno flick.

Vivid Entertainment owner Steve Hirsch has lawyered up and is threatening to sue anyone who tries to illegally download and/or mass distribute the flick:

“If you even try to illegally download this tape we will come after you full force. We have three full-time attorneys prepared and ready to go.”

Mimi & Nikko’s sex tape already broke porn records with pre-sale numbers of the tape reaching $400,000, and according to TMZ, since the tape’s midnight release, Vivid’s website is averaging 15 new memberships every minute.

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?
Pregnant Lil Kim: “I’m Having A Baby Girl!”
22.04.14

20140422 052849  Pregnant Lil Kim: “I’m Having A Baby Girl!”

Lil Kim has revealed that she is expecting a baby girl!

The rapper announced the sex of her baby on Instagram Sunday night (Apr 20) with a save-the-date flyer for her upcoming baby shower, which will be held in New York City on Saturday, May 10th.

The flyer features a a pink background and reads “It’s A Girl.” It also has a pink diamond-encrusted crown at the top, as well as a picture of Hello Kitty in the corner — a clear indication that Lil Kim is having a baby girl.

“Happy Easter everyone! What a perfect day to share this wonderful news with U. The fab @davidtutera is throwing my royal baby shower for my lil’ princess 5/10/14!” Kim captioned the photo.

20140422 053053  Pregnant Lil Kim: “I’m Having A Baby Girl!”

Lil Kim announced that she was pregnant with her first child back in February at New York Fashion Week. “I’m a mom, but I can turn it up a little!” the Brooklyn rapper said as she rubbed her growing baby bump.

“I’m still going to work,” she added. “I’m still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast.”

At the time, Lil Kim wouldn’t say how far along she was, and she had chosen to keep the identity of her baby daddy private “for now.”

However, a source told the NY Daily News’ Confidenti@l that Kim was about four months pregnant (which would mean she’s about six months pregnant now), and the reason she was so secretive about her pregnancy is because she was gearing up to film a reality show in the spring, which is when she would reveal the identity of her unborn child’s father.

Her off-and-on boyfriend Mr. Papers seems like he already confirmed himself as the baby’s father. “Yeah, that’s my baby,” he told the Rickey Smiley Morning Show.

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?
TOO FAR MAYBE?: Kanye West Plans to have Jesus Christ Hologram as Opening Act?
18.04.14

20140418 065228  TOO FAR MAYBE?: Kanye West Plans to have Jesus Christ Hologram as Opening Act?

Is Kanye West taking this whole “Yezus” thing a tad bit too far? Does he believe Jesus Christ himself should be opening up for him? Sources close to the star revealed that he plans to work closely with visual effects and digital production company Digital Domain to bring this idea into fruition.

Digital Domain has produced effects for more than 100 feature films including Titanic, Iron Man 3, and The Day After Tomorrow, but are most recently known for the groundbreaking work they displayed in creating the Tupac hologram, which debuted in the 2012 Coachella Festival. Kanye is looking to use the same technology for his Jesus Christ hologram.

A source close to Chicago rapper has gone on record, stating “Kanye is a genius, man. We were in the studio one day just vibing and listening to tracks. He tells the engineer to shut the music off, he tells everybody to shut the f*ck up because apparently he had some ill sh*t to say. I’ll never forget, then he start telling us how no one is above where he is right now in stature and even Jesus Christ himself could only be an opening act for him. That’s where the idea came from. I didn’t know he’d actually set it up though.”

The source also revealed further concert details, stating to us that the Jesus hologram will not perform any songs but will give Kanye a brief introduction. During the introduction, Kanye will be shown on-screen walking on water towards the stage until he reaches Jesus. Before exiting the stage, the Jesus hologram will briefly bow to Kanye, and from there Kanye will go directly into his classic song “Jesus Walks” as the hologram is shown walking off stage.

No stranger to controversy, Kanye is reportedly shelling out a cool $2 million dollars for the technology and current plans are for the hologram to debut in the next leg of Kanye’s Yeezus Tour.

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?
NOTHING FUNNY HERE: Mike Epps Accused of Assault at “Haunted House 2′ Premiere After-Party
18.04.14

20140418 064432  NOTHING FUNNY HERE: Mike Epps Accused of Assault at “Haunted House 2′ Premiere After-Party

Actor/Comedian Mike Epps has been accused of punching a woman in the face Wednesday night after the premiere of “Haunted House 2.”

The incident occurred at the after-party at Lucky Strike in Downtown L.A. — law enforcement sources state, the woman claimed she had a prior romantic relationship with Epps … and wanted to confront him about something.

According to law enforcement sources, the woman told police Epps then punched her in the face. She called cops and filed a report, but cops say there was zero sign of injury on the woman. Epps also told police he never touched her.

Sources close to Epps insist the woman was nothing more than a fan — we’re told the actor had asked for privacy because he was with his wife … and the woman allegedly grew belligerent, throwing a drink at both of them. We’re told Epps then asked security to escort her out of the party.

Law enforcement sources tell us, the case has been referred to the domestic violence division because the alleged victim claims she had a prior relationship with Epps. The investigation is ongoing.

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?
IF YOU GOT IT, FLAUNT IT: Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Semi-Nude Photo on Facebook
18.04.14

20140418-062114.jpg

Jada Pinkett Smith is definitely one who isn’t ashamed of her sexuality…

The 41 year-old actress recently treated fans with a photo of her showing off birthday suit (or at least part of it) on Facebook:

20140418-062243.jpg

Jada wrote in a caption along with the semi-nude pic.

The human body is beauty, art, creativity, expression, a vessel for the soul, our temple and a magnificent machine. We gotta take care of it. Love on your body today. It’s thee only body you got;)
Happy Saturday:)

J

This isn’t Jada’s first time going nude. Back in 2012, Jada stripped down completely naked in her “Nada Se Compara (Nothing Compares)” music video she released in support of Salma Hayek’s Don’t Sell Bodies campaign against human trafficking.

Sexy!

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?
SAY WHAT?: Chingy Blames Failed Rap Career on Transsexual Rumors: “I Lost a Deal Because of That…”
18.04.14

20140418 061907  SAY WHAT?: Chingy Blames Failed Rap Career on Transsexual Rumors: “I Lost a Deal Because of That…”

“Right Thurr” rapper Chingy recently sat down with VladTV and reflected on his failed rap career, which he says was caused by rumors that he was messing around with known transgender model Sydney Starr … and not the fact that he’s just not a very good rapper.

In the interview, Chingy explained how he simply took a friendly picture with Starr during a show that he and Ludacris were performing at in Chicago, and two years later, she came out with the wild accusations that the two were intimate.

“I remember that day we had that show when me and Ludacris had that show in Chicago. The promoter had some girl dancers on stage that were dressed in body paint just for promotion, promoting whatever he wanted them to promote. And one, who I thought was a young lady, came up to me that wanted a picture, I just took a picture. I thought she was a fan. I thought it was a young lady who was a fan. She seemed pretty cool. I took the picture and that was it.

“Two years after that I see something come out of some bullcrap about this transsexual person was in a relationship with me. I was just like everybody else. I didn’t have a clue as to what this person was talking about. But what happened was, it made me not want to take pictures with people that . . . with a man that’s in touch with his feminine side a little too much, or a woman that’s in touch with her masculine side a little too much. It made me not want to take pictures with those type of individuals.”

He also talked about how the lies were damaging to his career and caused him to lose a record deal.

“It goes to show you how many people wanted it to be true. That’s what it goes to show you. It goes to show you that that person, who nobody knew, had that much power to come out and say one negative thing about me and a whole mass of people just instantly took to it. And they didn’t have not one piece of evidence, a clue, nothing.

“Before I got in this business, I didn’t know anything about somebody trying to sabotage my career [and] my name. That was foreign to me. I thought, I ain’t did nothing to nobody. Why would they want to try something like that with me? So that was foreign to me, so when them people did that it was a shock, but I still was cool. I still was good, but everybody else was taking to it. It actually…it injured my career a little bit. I watched it happen.

“I lost a deal because of that . . . A record situation. I lost a deal over that . . . Because it was said to me. ‘Cause it was so much bad publicity around that. It’s crazy. So crazy. It’s so crazy man. I’ve never been through a sabotaging situation like that, and it was so fabricated. False. And I watched people take to it and it was just crazy. I can’t even . . . it was beyond me.”

Even though Sydney Starr later admitted her claims of being in a relationship with Chingy were a lie, the damage had already been done … but Chingy says he doesn’t harbor any bad feelings, and believes that Sydney Starr will come across her dose of karma one day.

Watch the interview here:

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. 1 comment
SCANDAL: Columbus Short’s Wife Files Restraining Order After He Threatened Her With Knife
18.04.14

20140418 055923  SCANDAL: Columbus Short’s Wife Files Restraining Order After He Threatened Her With Knife

Columbus Short has a scandal of his very own.

The “Scandal” star’s wife Tuere Short has filed divorce papers and a restraining order against him (AND kicked him out of the house!) after he allegedly put a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her.

WTF is this guy’s problem???

According to a new restraining order — obtained by TMZ — Short got into it with his wife April 7 at their Chatsworth home, where she claims he came into her room intoxicated with a wine bottle in hand, acted like he was going to hit her with the bottle and then unloaded the wine on her.

Tuere Short claims Columbus then ran to the kitchen for a knife, pinned her to the couch and began choking her. She says he then demanded they play a game he called “Truth or Truth.” He allegedly said if she lied he would stab her in the leg.

She says he then started naming men he believed she was having affairs with. She denied them all but he allegedly then put the knife to her throat and threatened murder/suicide. As she tried escaping she says he slashed her tire.

The restraining order requires Columbus to move out of the house. We’ve learned cops were there today to ensure the peace as he moved out

.

On Tuesday, Tuere filed for divorce and cited irreconcilable differences as the cause for the break-up. She is also asking for sole custody of their 2 year-old daughter.

Back in February, Columbus was arrested for attacking his wife at his Woodland Hills home in front of his children. Short was charged with spousal battery and child abuse because of his kids being present when the incident took place.

Just two weeks later, Short got into a heated argument with his wife and allegedly pushed her. And in March, Short knocked a man out cold and broke his nose after a bar fight that broke out.

I’m not sure what’s going on with Columbus and his anger issues right now, but he needs to get it together pronto before he ends up locked up!

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?
MUGSHOT MADNESS: Porsha Stewart Turns Herself In For Reunion Attack On Kenya Moore
17.04.14

porsha

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams posed for this glamorous mugshot after she turned herself in to police Wednesday (Apr 16) after an arrest warrant was issued for the beatdown she signed, sealed and delivered to Kenya Moore last month during the taping of the show’s sixth season reunion special.

TMZ reported yesterday that Porsha was a “wanted woman” due to Kenya filing a police report and pressing charges against her reality co-star. That same day, Williams surrendered herself to the Fulton County Sheriff, who booked her on one misdemeanor count of simple battery.

Porsha bailed herself out on a $2,000 cash bond and is said to be “fully cooperating with investigators,” while she “looks forward to clearing her name.”

When news of the brawl hit the press, a source explained exactly what went down to E! News:

“Kenya had been pushing Porsha’s buttons and there was a lot of heated conversation back and forth between them. Finally, Porsha stood up, which led Kenya to stand up. Porsha charged Kenya.

“There were a few moments of hair pulling, but it was broken up in a matter of seconds. No one dragged anyone across the floor. A producer, security and even Andy [Cohen] stepped in to quickly separate them. It was a joint effort. In the end, no one was hurt.”

Moore reportedly called police after the brawl, which was captured on camera and will be shown the three-part reunion special, which kicks off this Sunday, April 20th at 8pm. (And I. CAN’T. WAIT!)

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Posted by KenBarbie™. Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a Comment?